Tuesday 20 October 2009

The night of the Champions



Champions league group stage 3rd matches are coming tonight and as a retired gambler I have taken this opportunity to guide the gaouromouttaros followers towards victory. My predictions are as follows

OSFP-Standard Liege: I trust in "Gavros" tonight. Karaiskaki will be in flames and I don't think the Belgians are used to playing in this kind of atmosphere. OSFP are also more experienced in CL and although star striker Diogo will miss out I believe they can do it. And don't tell me I'm saying this because of my liking for the specific team because you all know how deeply I respect Standard Liege.

Inter-Dynamo Kyiv: Inter must and will win.

Rangers-Unirea Urziceni: Qualification decider for the Gers. If they can't beat the Romanian newcomers at home the future will be veeery dark for them.

AZ-Arsenal: Normally,I would have gone for the Arse BUT...with Nasri,Fabianski,Walcott,Rosicky,Bendtner,Eduardo,Denilson and Djourou all sidelined it may get a bit tough...Instead I will go for the >2.5 goals which I reckon will occur easily.

So I propose these coupons

OSFP 1
Inter 1
Rangers 1
AZ More >2.5

With a 30 GBP Bet in Eurobet you get a return of 234 GBP.

For the daredevils

Inter x-1 HT-FT
Barca x-1 HT-FT
AZ >3.5 Goals

With a 10GBP bet you get a return of 663.75.

That's all for today lads...And If you don't like it my advice to you is quite simple....Go fingerfuck your priest!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment