Thursday 5 March 2009

HLEB TO BAYERN = RIBERY TO MAN UTD = C. RONALDO TO REAL MADRID?

The following scenario seems possible after the recent rumors about Hleb joining Bayern Munich and Frank Ribery joining Manchester United to cover Cristiano Ronaldo's departure.


Ronaldo himself was quoted as saying that "I would like to play for Real Madrid - but only if they are ready to pay what Manchester United ask of them".











Hleb was quoted as saying:

"I am right in the best years of my career and I do not want to spend those years on bench."

"Bayern Munich is a special club, their interest in me is a delightful honor.

"If there is a club like Bayern interested, this is really great for everyone. Bayern is among the best teams in the world!"



Ribery's agent Migliaccio was quoted as saying:

"If Manchester United sells Cristiano Ronaldo, Sir Alex Ferguson would like to cover that transfer with Ribery's signature".









So what do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment