Friday 30 October 2009

I FINALLY PICKED UP MY COPY OF PES2010

Finally after 12 days of torture (I pre-ordered the game on Sunday the 18th) I have the PES2010 in my possession.



First of all I would to say that I did not have the chance to actually play the game as I did not have much time during my lunch break.

NOTE: Before you enter the game you are prompted to download a small update (24MB)

TOP MENU

At first glance you get about the same options as in previous versions but in a different style menu.

PICKING A TEAM TO PLAY
This feature looked rather gay as you have to browse team by team in order to find the proper one. I would love to have a bigger picture with all the teams by league or by Continent.

LEAGUES-TEAMS

English League : Manchester United and Liverpool licensed.
French League : Fully licensed
Italian League : Fully licensed
Dutch League : Fully licensed
Spanish League :Athletic Bilbao, Barcelona, Deportivo La Coruna, Espanyol, Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Real Mallorca, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal licensed.

OTHER TEAMS
I am posting a picture with all the teams here. Notice that there a few fake ones probably not based on any real ones. Click to enlarge.


EDITING
The same b.s. apply as the previous versions of PES.

I have already downloaded a patch which I copied and tested and it is rather decent.
It fixes the kits and the emblems.
The electricity at my place was cut off due to a thunderstorm (really) before I had the chance to browse all the teams. So I came back to work.


The question remains... Can any newer version surpass the old king?


A weekend of PES gaming awaits. Me, Kattos, Bat, Parmas will examine every aspect of game and test it to its limits.

MORE TO COME....
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment